“Me Time” Retreats, New Zealand – Personalised Just for You
Set on the edge of the Akatarawa Forest in Upper Hutt, north of Wellington, these retreats are run by Natalie Hormann, of The Rabbithole. She’ll provide you with the skills and space to reflect, plan, think through and create a life that you will no longer want to run away from.
First, choose your Me Time Retreat accommodation:
- The Treehut – A ‘nest in the tree’ – it’s just 4 sqm but it’s warm. Perfect for the adventurous. You’ll wake up to birdsong and the sound of the wind in the treetops. There’s free WiFi and power in the hut, an outdoor bath below and a secret swimming hole in the Akatarawa river.
- The Guest House – A self-contained and newly renovated guest house, suitable for up to 6 guests.
- The Cabin – It’s romantic and a little quirky. You’ll enjoy the best hill views on the property from the cosy mezzanine bed.
Then there’s the option to upgrade your stay by adding a 3 or 5-day “Me Time” immersive program.
You choose what you’d like to work on:
- Goal setting and vision boarding – Book in some time to work on your personal vision, supporting goals and strategies to get there.
- Ctrl-Alt-Del – Pause, Breathe and Reset – Let go of what no longer serves, deal with what needs to be dealt with and redefine who you want to be.
- Feel good any day – Rediscover the lost art of self-love supported by self-awareness, learn to feel good even when feeling bad – and to live in a beautiful state no matter what.
- Get it done – Get on with that project that needs to be finished – with structured support, accountability and plenty of focus time.
- Your health, your wealth – Reset your health and establish your wellbeing routine. You’ll be supported by coaching to ensure you stay on track when you go home.
- Relationship Reset – Clear out the past, design the future and implement.
All retreat modules involve at least 2 hours of structured coaching each day (except the ‘get it done’ retreat) and plenty of time for you to reflect, design your new ‘you’, work on your goals.. – Sit in the field, in the bush or by the river, go for a walk in one of the surrounding areas. End the day with a blissful outdoor bath, a river swim (or Wim Hof style plunge!) or sweat in our steam sauna.
All retreats are fully customizable and will begin with a 30-min zoom call ahead of the time to discuss exactly what it is you want to get out of your ‘me time’.
You can learn more about the accommodation and retreat options here.
You’ll find more retreats at Retreat Me Happy.