Event Categories: Nature, Photography, and WomensEvent Tags: creative women, nature, Photographic Retreat, Photography, retreat, Tasmania, and Weekend Retreat
Bruny Island, home to an abundance of birdlife, including Tasmania’s 12 endemics.
Picture yourself slowing down, observing more and tuning in to the natural behaviour of a diversity of birdlife.
Experience the thrill of capturing beautiful photos of the tiniest of birds to regal raptors. Find a sense of peace and calm at the same time as being perceptively aware of your surroundings. Then, imagine how fulfilled you’ll be while admiring your bird photography triumphs.
This escape focuses on photographing birds and wildlife on Inala Private Conservation Reserve.
An all-inclusive, semi-private experience comprising
- A rewarding bird photography experience on the peaceful Inala Private Conservation Reserve, home to 95 species of birds, including many endangered species
- Learn bird photography skills and techniques for birds perching, singing, in flight, and more characteristics, from your female photographer guide
- Explore a range of photographic approaches and settings for bird and wildlife photography
- Spend time on the elevated viewing platform watching for the endangered Forty-spotted Pardalotes
- Wander the walking tracks of Inala reserve, exploring the native habitats for birds and wildlife
- Indulge in a deluxe menu of meals, snacks, refreshments and beverages, sourced locally as much as possible.
- Do little or lots, it’s your choice. In the company of like-minded female photographers, enjoy an individual experience too.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.