Event Categories: Australia, Happiness, Inspire, and NatureEvent Tags: art retreat, colour therapy, coloured pencil drawing, rain forest, Tasmania, and Tin Dragon Cottages
PROFILING & MAPPING THE TIN DRAGON LANDSCAPE
A coloured pencil workshop that explores the therapeutic value of colour through analysing the colour structure of both the surrounding forest and waterway in a superb rainforest setting in North East Tasmania.
No art experience necessary as you will be working with one of Australia’s most experienced coloured pencil tutors.
All materials are provided, just bring your enthusiasm!
Enjoy the benefits of colour therapy working with the highest quality coloured pencils in a peaceful, calming environment. Walk amongst the trees, explore the forest floor, watch the river as it gently passes by. Enjoy the fresh air, the (almost) pervading silence and the art!
The live-on four-night workshop is suitable for anyone 18 years of older. The only thing you need to bring is your enthusiasm, everything else is provided. Although we are only enroling eight participants, we also encourage partners to attend. We won’t charge non-partcipating partners for the cost of the art tuition.
What is provided?
• Scheduled airport shuttle to/from Launceston Airport (or Launceston Transit Centre) and accommodation
• All materials and equipment needed for the workshop are provided.
• Art tuition for the three-day workshop
• 4 nights accommodation with a variety of cottages to choose from at Tin Dragon Cottages, Branxholm
• All meals from Monday night dinner to Friday morning breakfast and morning and afternoon tea/coffee each day.
What is nor provided?
• Non-scheduled Launceston shuttles. However, you are welcome to make your own way to Tin Dragon Cottages.
• Guests will need to provide their own lunches or snacks during shuttle transfers on Monday and Friday.
• Beverages. In general, guests are responsible for purchasing their own beverages, including any alcoholic drinks.
• Travel insurance
Cancellation / refund policy
Cancellation by Tin Dragon Cottages
If Tin Dragon Cottages must cancel a retreat for any reason you may receive a 100% refund. Tin Dragon Cottages will not be liable for any other participant expenses such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for the retreat. Tin Dragon Cottages reserves the right to modify or adapt the retreat without notice in the interests of participant safety, because of adverse weather, changing government and health requirements, or other reasons.
Cancellation by guest
You are welcome to find another person to take your place in the event you cannot attend. Please contact Christine, Graham or James if your plans have changed: email@example.com Please read our cancellation policy on our web page.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
5% members discount - see our web page for details