Event Categories: Detox, Food, Health, and YogaEvent Tags: Australia, australia retreat, detox retreat, health retreat, herbal medicine retreat, massage retreat, meditation retreat, nature retreat, North Stradbroke, osteopathy retreat, plantbased retreat, Queensland, rejuvenate, rest, small retreat, yoga retreat, and yoga retreat queensland
A 3 day immersion into natural health, in the serenity of the island.
– Rebalance your breathing with breathing retraining
– Tune into your body with guided movement and yoga
– Come back to nature with daily herbal medicine, plantbased nourishment & immersion in nature on the island.
embrace the slow pace of the island and allow yourself to come back into balance.
Remind your body of its natural state of health with guided movement, expansive breathing and lots of nature.
Date: 29-31 March 2022. (Option to stay 1 extra night, leaving April 1st).
Location: North Stradbroke Island, Point Lookout
Group size: 3-6 (Semi Private)
Host: Nicole Konsten, Holistic Osteopath
$499 (pp queen share with en-suite)
$530 (pp king share with en-suite)
$760 (single person, queen with ensuite)
– Peaceful accommodation in a treehouse, in a central location at Point Lookout, North Stradbroke Island.
– Learn to access the power within, by learning the foundations of traditional yoga & breathwork.
– Let go of any tension and blockages held in your physical form with movement, breath & immersion in a natural stress free environment.
– Retrain your diaphragm, pelvic floor and body movement to be in sync with your breath. (Breath Embodiment workshop with osteopath & host Nicole Konsten)
– Intro to Mantra Medicine Workshop: understand the power of sound in our lives, the words we speak, sing & the sounds we surround ourselves with.
– Indulge in yummy, nourishing foods, juices & herbal tonics. All meals are vegan & wholesome and prepared especially to cleanse your body throughout the retreat.
– With 3 days, you have plenty of time to explore the island, and to slowly get back in tune with your body.
– Refresh with daily group ocean swims. We will be walking distance from the North Gorge walk and beaches.
– Challenge yourself by bush-walking and hiking some of the island’s best view points
– Learn traditional pranayama techniques & yogic lifestyle tools.
– Optional activities: Go Snorkelling, Swimming or Surfing (byo surfboard/snorkling gear).
– Daily brunch & dinner. (Lunch is up to you, however intermittent fasting between brunch and dinner is recommended).
– Herbal teas throughout
– Yoga & Breathwork Classes
– Breath Embodiment & Mantra Medicine Workshops
– Accommodation: comfy queen/king room with your own ensuite in a luxury house in prime Point Lookout location.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.