Event Category: Adventure
March is a great time to unwind, dip your toes in the sand, and go kitesurfing or play in the salty water!
2.5 hours drive from Sydney, join us for an unforgettable weekend where everything is taken care of for you and you just have to relax.
Breath, be mindful of the moments and enjoy them to the fullest. This is the best way to get a real break from the busyness of life for a few days and come back refreshed and energised!
Not yet convinced? We are going in one of the best kitesurfing places of NSW for this retreat! And if we are unlucky and not have wind (or not enough wind) to be able to kite, we will still have plenty of activities to do:
– Paddle Boarding: no wind and some flat water? Test your balance and strengthen your core with some SUP!
– SUP Ball Tournament: we will organise a SUP Ball Tournament? What is this? It is a mix of netball and basketball on paddleboard! Can’t wait to try? Us too!
– Ocean Swim: Crystal-clear water? Amazing white sandy beaches? Who would not fancy a swim?
– Beach Volley: Did already say Jervis Bay has “amazing white sandy beaches”?
– Pool and Tennis Tables: Our villa has a pool and a tennis table, so you can display your mastery of these sports!
On top of these, we will have 2 sessions of Yoga and you can book private massages at the villa.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.