Event Categories: Meditation, Wellness, and YogaEvent Tags: cacaoceremony, esperance, esperanceretreat, esperanceyoga, esperanceyogaretreat, meditation, pranayama, retreat, retreatsesperance, weekendretreat, Wellness, Wellness Retreat, Yoga, yogaesperance, yogaretreat, and yogaretreatesperance
Esperance Yoga Retreat
Home of the white sandy beaches and turquoise water. An idyllic setting for any wellness retreat.
At Yoga Tribe Retreats, we focus on meeting you where you are. Whether you are a total beginner or have been practising yoga and meditation for a while. We believe that wellness varies for everybody at different stages of life. There is no ‘one size fits all’ approach. We respect everyone is on a unique journey. Therefore, we provide a space and tools for you to practise yoga and meditation at your own pace.
Located at La Cabane Retreat, a private property just outside of town, that offers beautiful natural scenery with plenty of space to meditate, practise yoga or journal.
Your retreat will include:
– Guided yoga, breathwork and meditation
– Mindset coaching workshop
– Day trip to Cape Le Grand
– ANZAC Day sunrise meditation
– Lunch at Lucky Bay Brewery
– Three nights accommodation
– Breakfast, lunches and dinners
– Snacks and teas.
Every Yoga Tribe Retreat embodies the following values:
You will learn yoga practices to connect to your authentic self. The person free of the worries of everyday life. The person who realises that their roles and responsibilities are not who they are. The person who is centred, courageous and full joy.
When you create space and awareness, notice how life falls into place. You will learn lifelong tools that can allow you to create a calmer, present and more intentional life.
Our retreats focus not only on unwinding but tapping into our full potential so that we can create a life full of abundance.
What to expect at a Yoga Tribe Retreat.
– A welcoming community of like-minded people
– Beautiful yoga and meditation practices that everyone can access
– Lifelong tools to continue your retreat experience into the future
– Nature walks and/ or beach swims (weather dependent)
– Home-cooked hearty meals
– Mindset workshops
– Space to meditate, journal or just enjoy the serene environment.
Esperance is a day trip or one hour flight from Perth.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Shared accommodation $795, private room $1,095.