The Ultimate Sound & Holistic Retreat, Dominican Republic
“Music Under The Stars”
How far is too far?
It depends on what’s on offer. Think the Caribbean – the stunning Dominican Republic has it all – tropical rainforest, a warm climate, white sandy beaches, azure blue waters, and a tropical island breeze. The Eco-Village El Valle, situated on the Samaná peninsula, is one of this island’s hidden gems. It’s a total paradise. Then when you combine this with the sound of healing music, it’s your opportunity to create the journey of a lifetime. Submerge yourself in mind, body and soul to find a true connection with your inner self, unite with nature, and build new friendships with other people from around the world.
The Ultimate Sound & Holistic Retreat, Dominican Republic Details
Date: Wednesday, 9th to Saturday, 13th November
Address: El Valle 32000, El Valle, Samaná 32000, Dominican Republic
Event Organiser: Sun Sand Spirit
Day 1 – Wednesday – Arrival – enjoy the amenities of the Hotels,
– Afternoon welcoming sunset gathering at Unique Rooftop – Then Dinner,
– After Dinner Linda’s DJ Lounge Ecstatic Music at Rooftop Pool at Unique Hotel.
Day 2 – Thursday Sunrise Yoga ( by Kyra Montagu) and Sound Meditation at the Beach ( by Dan- Cymatics Harmony) – Free Time Pool Side & Beach –Zip Lining in the afternoon. Free Night time within the lodging.
Day 3 – Friday 11/11 Sunrise Yoga ( by Kyra Montagu) and Sound Meditation at the Beach (by Dan- Cymatics Harmony)– Morning Excursion to Ermitano Island- Return by Lunch – Sunset at Beach DJ Intro – Dinner at each Hotel, then Main EVENT after Dinner Acoustic Guitar Performance Music Under the Stars ( By Shane ) including the Cacao Ceremony and mocktails.
Day 4 –Saturday 11/12 Sunrise Yoga Only (by Kyra Montagu) – Excursion Catano Waterfall and Coffee and Cacao Exploration- Lunch– Then second Main Event at Sunset Full set 90 minutes Sound Bathing Meditation ( By Dan- Cymatics Harmony) and Closing Under the Star Bonfire and Local DJ Relaxing Vibes by the Beach or Rooftop pool at Unique Hotel.
Day 5 – Sunday – Sleep IN- Relax Free Time- Pack and Transfer to Airport for Return Home.
Here is the accommodation distribution and the Hotel Inclusions for ALL the attendees :
- Unique Exotic Hotel – 15 mins walking distance to the Beach – Rooftop Pool – include Breakfast & Dinner
- Taino Beach Loft – 5 mins walking to the beach – NO Pool – include Breakfast & Dinner at Unique or El Valle Lodge.
- La Colmena Lodge – 10 mins walking to the beach – Pool – include Breakfast & Dinner at El Valle Lodge.
The package includes Lunch for the Attendees- Sand Sun Spirit have set up the group to have a proper sit-down, buffet-style lunch for the 4 days, set up by the beach in an authentic Dominican Rustic Rest.
Activities- as this is a large group most people may want or not to attend the excursions, they will be included in the agenda/program as options, so are not included in the package pricing. It will be up to you to select what you want to do in your free time each day. You will be offered a list of excursions and Sun Sand Spirit will connect you with Local Agents operators to book and pay them directly.
Note : At Taino Loft and La Colmena Lodge Breakfast & Dinner is served at another Hotel Rest – just 5 mins walking distance.
The above Hotels are in the same path street row within the jungle rustic community.
INCLUSIONS for Attendees :
Airport Transfer Round Trip from (SDQ) Santo Domingo nearest Airport – 3hrs driving to Samana Hotels – three transfer pick up set up 10AM – 1PM and last route 3PM. Retreat Welcoming Gathering starts at 5:00 PM
- Includes Accommodation 4 nights / 5 days in comfort ECO- lodging Jungle Style.
- Includes Breakfast and Dinner arranged by the Hotels
- Includes LUNCH (4 days ) by the beach Restaurant – Buffet-style Dominican authentic and vegetarian
- Includes Yoga and Meditation ( 3 days program)
- Includes Main Event Music Under the Stars Performance
- Includes Sound Healing Sunset 90 mins Ceremony
- Includes DJ Lounge Music Ecstatic style dance
- Includes Cacao Ceremony
- Excursions ( optional) Hiking to a local Waterfall Catano, Coffee and Cacao Exploration, Zip Lining thru the Jungle, Excursion to hidden gem Beach Ermitano.
- Alcoholic Drinks
If you’re not quite ready to travel that far, you’ll find many more retreats on our What’s On Page.