Now that the year is in full swing, let’s think about your first break…
It does after all give you something to look forward to as you settle into a hectic work and/or family schedule.
The Serenity Retreat is just for Women
We like the idea that you’ll restore your feminine essence, embrace trust and learn practices for self-care. All this while you reconnect with yourself, have fun, and enjoy new friendships.
You’ll step out of the busyness of life and make beautiful memories full of fun and creativity. You’ll grow into new parts of yourself as you nurture your inner warrioress and you’ll align with a sisterhood of women, who share your values and possibly make friends for life.
Set on the north coast of New South Wales at Cabarita beach, on a luxurious private coastal home, with a pool and many other comforts, it’s just a stone’s throw away from the beach.
Dates: Thursday 24th March to Sunday 27th March
This retreat includes offers so many experiences, it’s hard to know where to start.
- Christiana Zimmerman, your host and Just Breathe Soul founder, will run the daily yoga, a Power of Now workshop, Explore & Silent Walk, and Sweet Treat Cooking During Sip & Chat with her.
- Same from Untethered Flow will hold a Cacao Ceremony, which includes embodied movement, chakra activations and a guided meditation journey.
- Eloise Pearce from Cosmic Queens Creative will help you create your own Queen’s Crown
- Jade from Visual Poets Society will hold a Deep Essence Photoshoot, where she supports you to step into the spotlight in all of your authenticity
- You’ll have time to ground yourself with mother nature, where you can choose to swim the ocean, take a walking meditation amongst other things.
- You’ll connect and join a sisterhood of empowered women who have the courage to remove all of the masks. Participate in sister circles and fire ceremonies.
- Receive a 7 Chakra Crystals take home pack
- Vegetarian meals will be provided and you’ll be surprised at the variety.
You can learn more here.
You’ll also find many more opportunities to relax, reconnect with yourself and have fun on our What’s On page.