5 reasons to learn how to surf on one of The Ama Project´s adventure retreats
Every time I tell people to join us for a surfing retreat, the answer is always the same: “I’ve never surfed before.”
Fear not, beginner surfer!
There’s no need to be a pro at this sport in order to have a blast on our retreat. In fact, I think surfing can be a great way to relieve stress and increase your confidence while having fun and a fantastic experience.
There are few things in life that can bring people together like surfing. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced surfer, surfing on a retreat can help you build confidence and support your skills. Surfing can also be a great way to relieve stress and connect with nature and others.
While there are many reasons to try surfing on your next retreat, The Ama Project team has put together the top five!
- You don’t even have to be good at surfing to have fun! On our retreats, we focus on learning how to surf rather than perfecting our skills.
- We don’t require previous experience in surfing and it’s a great way for everyone to stay active while still having fun and feeling supported. If you’re a beginner, our instructors will help you learn the basics and keep you safe.
- Surfing can be a great way to improve your mental health! Surfing can help you relieve stress and connect with nature.
- Learning how to surf is a great way to help you meet new people and create lifelong friendships. Surfing is a social sport and being surrounded by like-minded people can be really supportive.
- We combine surfing with yoga to make you feel amazing after every session on the beach.
On our surf retreats, you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful surroundings while learning, practising yoga, connecting with others and having delicious and nutritious food.
If these reasons are not convincing you enough to come and learn with us, we encourage you to check our website here or contact us to chat about your specific needs and interests.
We’d love to hear from you!
Ines from The Ama Project
5 Reasons to Learn How to Surf Adventure Retreat Details
Date: Thursday, 20th to Sunday, 23rd April, 2023
Address: 271 Loftus Rd, Crescent Head, New South Wales 2440, Australia
You’ll also find more adventure retreats on our Retreat Me Happy website.