Recharge your batteries at the 2021 Women’s Winter Retreat in Victoria!
It’s great to see that Victoria is finally opening up again, giving people the opportunity to travel and even enjoy a retreat. After a year like 2020 and two more lockdowns in 2021, Victorians all need a little extra R&R to release, let go and recharge.
Life can get super busy, even more so during lockdowns, and everyone’s needs seem to come before yours: work, family, partners, children, parents etc. Before you know it, you feel overwhelmed, tired, snappy, desperate for everything to stand still for a few days, hours, just so you can catch your breath.
Don’t wait until your forced to take a break because your body demands it, claim your break now!
It’s as important for the people in your life, as it is for you. Fill your cup so you’ll be able to give more with ease and true vitality.
Ilana Kosakiewicz can help you find some nourishing stillness by connecting in with yourself. Ilana is one of Australia’s leading kinesiologist, energy coaches, yoga and meditation teachers. She created the Winter Women’s Retreats because it’s what she craves – peace, quiet, whole food, yoga, deep breathing, nature, pure receiving and connection with herself and other like minded women.
We can’t think of a better way to recharge, especially in the season of resting…..WINTER!
The 2021 Winter Women’s Retreat is just 1.5 hours from Latrobe Valley in Gippsland or Melbourne’s CBD. The house and the yoga space are seamlessly integrated into the landscape, nestled into a two acre flower and orchard garden, with the Warburton mountains providing a stunning backdrop.
This retreat is for you if you’re seeking:
- Total switch off time
- Refill your self energy cup
- Re-connection with your body
- Want to be held, nurtured and nourished
- Create space to breath and reflect
- Two day full days of self care time
- Connect with like minded women
Here’s what happens on the retreat:
- You set an intention and you journal to get all those chaotic thoughts to the surface and start getting clarity
- You join two workshops with the other amazing women and Ilana, one each day
- You enjoy healthy yet lick-your-fingers delicious vegetarian meals. You don’t have to worry about what’s for dinner ?
- You yoga your way to mental peace with gentle hatha, yin and restorative yoga
- You quieten your mind with daily meditation, including yoga nidra
- You nourish your soul with a women’s circle
- You leave home with tools and techniques to help you navigate daily life with more intention and calm
- You connect with an intimate group of like-minded women who have already claimed their space
- You will have free time to rest, nap, walk, journal, read, sit in front of the fire and enjoy the beautiful property
- You will receive a 1 hour massage with Rhianna Bridgett from The Wellness Nest
Will you make time for yourself and schedule in a weekend for YOU?
The details are:
Date: 30th July to 1st August 2021
Time: Arrive from 4:00pm, ending at approx 2:00pm on the Sunday
Location: Wesburn, VIC 3799 (Near Warburton)
You’ll find more details here.
To secure your spot email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this weekend doesn’t suit you, you’ll find more winter retreats on our website.
Hoping you’ll find the perfect winter escape!